0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Thanks guysHalf pint , so if we cant take hooks etc in hand luggage do we put in our normal luggage in the hold?You say I shouldn't take spools with hand luggage does that also go in hold luggage?Maganything I will be keen to fish the sea aswell.As I said I don' t know that coastline do guys know what species can be found in the sea that can be targeted with the tackle I plan to take up[,i also have a heavy spinning outfit if it would be needed], in that area or where to try for them?
Ya agree on the lighter tackle =BIGGER REv,Are there area for the surf that I need to find to fish or just walk along the beach looking for gulleys,dropoffs or sandbanks to fish in?Would think the mouth of the river would be a very good spot to fish in the see for cob,shad,kingies?Would think the river will be good for drop shotting for cob at night?Is it safe to fish alone up there? To fish alone at night?