Author Topic: Fishing with my son....  (Read 10426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ARNIE

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 58
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 06:23:59 PM »
Nice pics there. Can`t beat fishing with your son. Started my son when he was 6, and sometimes he out fishes me. On the last tkei trip, he caught a 5.1kg yellowtail off the bricks at Mbolompo. Pic in the latest Rock, Surf and Deep. I have yet to get a yellow off the surf.
to fish or not to fish is not a question,

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
Nice stuff - that is the way to go with the young one,s
That is how I started with my Grand Father - miss him lots

Offline Prego

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2880
  • Cred: 167
  • Gender: Male
  • Because I said so
  • Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »
Great to see , I am counting the months till my little guy is old enough to join me.

J-Rock

  • Guest
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 09:13:10 PM »
Sorry wrong post

Offline Sailor

  • Wan-to-fish
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 239
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vanderbijlpark
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 09:23:22 PM »
  Great going. Nice to fish with your kids. My son is 28 years old and in November I'll be fishing with him seriously for the first time.  This post is the right one. The above I posted under my son's name.   

Offline Marthin

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1257
  • Cred: 45
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cape Town South Africa
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »
Sailor few things are more enjoyable.... here's a pic of me and my dad on a not so successful barbel hunting expedition....
Men... what lies ahead on that beach... IMMORTALITY.... TAKE IT IT"S YOURS!!!!!!

Offline kp11

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: germiston
Re: Fishing with my son....
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 11:14:09 AM »
I love fishing with my boys, some of the best times I have ever had.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal