Author Topic: 8ft spinning 2oz rod  (Read 3848 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline smiley6996

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: pe
8ft spinning 2oz rod
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:00:49 AM »
Good morning I am in the market for a new rod nothing fancy but must beable to do the job I own an exseller 8ft but need a backup rod have looked at the sensation and mega  force very nice rods for there price what 8ft rods do you guys use or can you suggest I look at

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 07:19:54 AM »
Good morning I am in the market for a new rod nothing fancy but must beable to do the job I own an exseller 8ft but need a backup rod have looked at the sensation and mega  force very nice rods for there price what 8ft rods do you guys use or can you suggest I look at

Is it for Swartkops? Lures?

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 07:26:38 AM »
8 foot shimano vengeance. R500 and you wont look back

Offline smiley6996

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: pe
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:37:50 AM »
Yes for lures on the river and light surf aswell I got 3 vengences rods a 7 broken 8 and a 11 I want something different have been looking at the mega force from daiwa and sensation has some nice rods I love cork handles witch sensation has on some rods also looked at the Loomis platinum but a little costly

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 07:50:35 AM »
The Loomis Platinum is a awesome blank. You wont be sorry. I've got a 8ft lighter model for the river. Also check out the Daiwa Laguna. I'm not sure if you get them in that specifications, but it is worth a look.

Offline smiley6996

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: pe
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 07:56:07 AM »
You nasty man peons now I am going to have to go shopping before fishing haha will check it out think I saw them at steffs

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »
I must make a plan and join you one day. It seems you got Swartkops figured out.

Offline smiley6996

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: pe
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 08:47:27 AM »
Haha I catch so much coz I fish so much I fish atleast 2hours every day but don't post and won't take ppl I don't know after what happened last time I helped somebody I ended up suffering plus the guy goes and uses my knowledge I shared to poach under size fish I was devastated to say the least are you on my fb send me a private msg we can hook up

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
Haha I catch so much coz I fish so much I fish atleast 2hours every day but don't post and won't take ppl I don't know after what happened last time I helped somebody I ended up suffering plus the guy goes and uses my knowledge I shared to poach under size fish I was devastated to say the least are you on my fb send me a private msg we can hook up

That is not good.  swr <:
We will meet up on the water.

Offline Antjar

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jhb
Re: 8ft spinning 2oz rod
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »
Shakespeare Ugly Stik, 8ft6 H or the 9ft xh , unbreakable

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal