0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Homie on January 22, 2014, 07:41:10 AMYour servers blocking them Andries... If not on a server, check your settings...Can see them perfectly !AAARRRRRGGH - stranded in the Gauteng and now even my computer is making my life difficult.Come on Mappies - I need to see some fish - on MY line
Your servers blocking them Andries... If not on a server, check your settings...Can see them perfectly !
Great catches there !Hotrodding,I'd also keep the spot hush hush... word travels and very soon it would look like a babboo forest and not all of the fisheeman may have the same ethic !
Eish, well I suppose if there is a high horse then someone has to ride it!!Just watch you dont fall of it.
I know that spot - its the Indian Ocean!
well done on the ...nice fish...could you please give more info on the "minnow"...weight etc.where can one buy it from...?