Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Bomber Salt Water Grade
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Bomber Salt Water Grade (Read 1774 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Bomber Salt Water Grade
«
on:
December 14, 2013, 09:23:18 AM »
I discovered these lures this morning online.
http://www.bombersaltwatergrade.com/catalog.aspx?catid=kingmackerelfishing
I have placed my order for a couple of 1-1,5oz lures.
I have a suspicion the fish will love them...
I have known about Bomber lures for bass but not for Salt Water who has used these lures in the salt?
«
Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:03:33 AM by Gerhard
»
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Bomber Salt Water Grade
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal