0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: E.T. on February 25, 2014, 09:05:20 AMI was also out on the Vaal this weekend. First time in 3 years.I wanted to test the Modified 13ft Tenkara. It worked, but it was a bit on the heavy side. I now want to build a lighter model. Now I did foul hook the two Yellows and I am not proud of that, but it gave me some satisfaction by landing them on 6lb Tippet.Total length of line attached to the tip of rod/ Lillian was plus minus 18-19ft.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIbnez2W8o&feature=youtu.beSorry for the poor quality, I am still figuring out the conversions to upload to Youtube.Great going Koos. You must still show me how this whole Tenkara thing works on the river. I'm curious. Make a date boet.
I was also out on the Vaal this weekend. First time in 3 years.I wanted to test the Modified 13ft Tenkara. It worked, but it was a bit on the heavy side. I now want to build a lighter model. Now I did foul hook the two Yellows and I am not proud of that, but it gave me some satisfaction by landing them on 6lb Tippet.Total length of line attached to the tip of rod/ Lillian was plus minus 18-19ft.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIbnez2W8o&feature=youtu.beSorry for the poor quality, I am still figuring out the conversions to upload to Youtube.
Lekker Herman! Cant wait for winter
Where are u guys fishing this sunday?
How about the spot with the building rubble and low level bridge just skeef past that town in the Vuil 3hoek ?