0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Lichia amia on October 21, 2013, 11:57:11 AMQuote from: Peter Gordon on October 21, 2013, 11:55:02 AMQuote from: Homie on October 19, 2013, 05:16:21 PMYup... I really need a waterproof cam...Now if the missus can just start work ! lolHomes I've got one that you can loan anytime bro The Chop has mine and didnt use it BTW Kallie, when are you coming to fetch the freezer? Sorry for the highjack
Quote from: Peter Gordon on October 21, 2013, 11:55:02 AMQuote from: Homie on October 19, 2013, 05:16:21 PMYup... I really need a waterproof cam...Now if the missus can just start work ! lolHomes I've got one that you can loan anytime bro The Chop has mine and didnt use it
Quote from: Homie on October 19, 2013, 05:16:21 PMYup... I really need a waterproof cam...Now if the missus can just start work ! lolHomes I've got one that you can loan anytime bro
Yup... I really need a waterproof cam...Now if the missus can just start work ! lol
Quote from: Peter Gordon on October 21, 2013, 12:00:51 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on October 21, 2013, 11:57:11 AMQuote from: Peter Gordon on October 21, 2013, 11:55:02 AMQuote from: Homie on October 19, 2013, 05:16:21 PMYup... I really need a waterproof cam...Now if the missus can just start work ! lolHomes I've got one that you can loan anytime bro The Chop has mine and didnt use it BTW Kallie, when are you coming to fetch the freezer? Sorry for the highjack Next week Monday , okay with you ?
So after the rains how is the water looking, is it worth hitting a session on thursday?
anyone fishing this weekend ?
Anyone fishing this weekend ???
Just checked the data sheet again, they had the river at over 80 over Saturday night....