0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
What a lovely day! Me, Nico and Bryan all got fish. The Newbies and Herman blanked but not in the swimming department.One fish took me for a nice walk through the rapids where I managed to break a broomstick.Water is warming up and all but me went wet wading so please keep away of spawning fish and please do not cast at them.Forgot to add: Visibility was 60cm!
Yes and then until 3pm
Not so sure on that, I laded a few yellows sunday and lost 2/3 the morning. Where are you phishing? I might join you
I will be scamming the venue with you. But I will be there before you tjops
I wouldn't mind doing an after noon session. Were do you chaps live? maybe we can meet up and go in convoy?
yup... Im in..Just need to get me a wading stick...
Quote from: Homie on September 30, 2013, 03:24:22 PMyup... Im in..Just need to get me a wading stick...I had an extra one for you, it is now on its way to bloemhof