0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Can't make this Sunday
Nothing wrong with that Yellow in the 2nd pic !! What was the water temp , did you wet wade and how is the Rock snot at the mow ????
You still in Winter mode Rory Methinks there's a strafdop inthere somewhere.
Quote from: Herman Jooste on September 11, 2013, 12:51:51 PMYou still in Winter mode Rory Methinks there's a strafdop inthere somewhere. Nah I'm quite keen actually. You see I ordered an consignment of British ales and bitters, which I have to collect Sunday morning. This goes without saying I'll be partaking of said beverages with unbridled gusto hence my unavailability.
hmmmmmm.......Do we need waders or will the water be warm enough Herman ?
Quote from: Homie on September 11, 2013, 12:30:47 PMhmmmmmm.......Do we need waders or will the water be warm enough Herman ?Holmes I have an extra pair you may use
It is old and slightly leaky - It might even kill the critters.Afterthought - He can even take them home if he wants
Now on a serious note, Mr Homie do you want it? It will keep warmer than not using it and it has a pouch that can hold some beer.
Quote from: icstuff on September 13, 2013, 09:10:04 AMNow on a serious note, Mr Homie do you want it? It will keep warmer than not using it and it has a pouch that can hold some beer.Sure Pieter !Thanks ! Beers on me !!!!What do i need to do to make it workable ?