0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Also keen guys- whats happning /n where on sunday?
Quote from: Quickbite on January 06, 2012, 10:06:33 AMAlso keen guys- whats happning /n where on sunday? Hey chodhoo........you still alive? where r u lost in the world?Will be good to meet you again.Last time I held a fly rod in the Vaal was when we went........................
One of you okes aren't driving from Rustenburg by any chance?
A group of us went out again yesterday to the same venue where you guys will be on Sunday.Everything ito flows, water temp, visibility etc. were normal for this venue. Pieter ( ICstuff )was "cormorant of the day", cleaning everyonelse up. As far as I know he got 6 muddies and 2 sm yellows. I got cleaned up 6 love by what I think was a barbel that ran me all over the place before popping my control fly dropper , but het that's fishing. Sorry I'm busy with other family matters on Sunday,otherwise I would definately have been there. A few pics from yesterday. Pieter fighting a nice muddy.Pieter with the fish.
AFAIK , Rory is organising this trippie. I see you are in Centurion. Why not drop him a call ?
Or face the music Pietertjie ?
Good fish Pieter, well done! What fly did it eat?