Author Topic: okuma airframe af 7/9  (Read 4049 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
okuma airframe af 7/9
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »
found a couple of these going for R125 a piece, they certainly feel ok, drag seems efficient, any one used one?
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »
Are you going to the social? If so will you pick one up for me I want to give it a test will eft you some... nog geld  :pray:
Squid Happens!

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
okuma airframe af 7/9 wide arbor reel
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:05:37 PM »
Are you going to the social? If so will you pick one up for me I want to give it a test will eft you some... nog geld  :pray:
I bought 1, there are I think another 3 there.  I will be at the social so if anyone wants let me know. At that price they are throw aways. I have just taken my one apart to change the drag direction and they look really well made.
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
Squid Happens!

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 06:15:07 PM »
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
let me get them first, I should be able to pop in during the week
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 08:19:56 PM »
Thank you kind sir - just send me you acc details - I can throw in a beer or two for courier fees as well  :hnthnt:
let me get them first, I should be able to pop in during the week
well I managed to get another 2 so one is spoken for, any other interest?
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline Scurvy

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Cred: 0
  • Location: Jeffreys bay EC
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »
Look familiar?? Caught this 16lbs bubble with the airframe. Nice reel, dont know if it will handle big smokers! Caught numerous amounts of leeries and tigerfish on it as well. Very cheap value for money reel.

Offline Happy Dog

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 596
  • Cred: 78
  • Gender: Male
  • It is called Fishing and not catching
  • Location: Kloof KZN
Re: okuma airframe af 7/9
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:17:45 PM »
nice whiskers!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal