Author Topic: Shimano Aerocast information  (Read 2109 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Machann

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 26
  • Cred: 2
  • Location: Pretoria
Shimano Aerocast information
« on: November 29, 2013, 06:14:42 PM »
Guys, where can I get some more info on the Shimano Aerocast rods? Length, pieces, lure weights? WMC has no info on their site and I can't find anything on a Shimano site?
Thanks
Ruan

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Shimano Aerocast information
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 07:15:12 AM »
Sheesh, you're right, the Specs for the Aerocast are scarce!!  :nuts:

Here's the best one I found... http://www.tacklebargains.co.uk/acatalog/Shimano-Aerocast-Spinning-Rod.html

Offline Machann

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 26
  • Cred: 2
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Shimano Aerocast information
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:40:14 AM »
 :tkx:  Reefman
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:40:47 AM by Machann »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal