Author Topic: Bucktails  (Read 6495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline super_daav

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 855
  • Cred: 74
  • Gender: Male
  • Lower Zambezi 2009
  • Location: Durban, KZN
Re: Bucktails
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
Interested to hear your feedback. I will go and have a look at the hook shape of ours vs. the Spro.
Kingfisher.co.za
Official Daiwa agent

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Bucktails
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2013, 09:59:58 AM »
Interested to hear your feedback. I will go and have a look at the hook shape of ours vs. the Spro.


Thank you

Offline demon

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 65
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: cape town
Re: Bucktails
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 08:44:16 PM »
How did it go Gerhard, keen to hear.....I've also seen on the net that people add bait to there bucktails, does anybody do that here???

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Bucktails
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2013, 10:57:23 AM »
How did it go Gerhard, keen to hear.....I've also seen on the net that people add bait to there bucktails, does anybody do that here???


Have not fished the last two Friday's...


Trip to Bahrain and last week had laryngitis.


This week the MAX temp is daily around 18C.


Will see if things warms up by Friday and I will be back at it. 

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal