Author Topic: PE Fly fishers  (Read 2469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FCLoretz

  • The B-Specialist
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
PE Fly fishers
« on: October 14, 2013, 09:28:16 AM »
Hi Guys,


Any Port Elizabeth Fly Fishers lurking here.



Frederick

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: PE Fly fishers
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »
I do a bit of fly fishing when I im in the area a few times a year...

Offline FCLoretz

  • The B-Specialist
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Re: PE Fly fishers
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
I do a bit of fly fishing when I im in the area a few times a year...


I am more looking for someone that is there permanently. I am trying to help a buddy that lives in PE
Frederick

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: PE Fly fishers
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 09:42:03 AM »
The guys get grunter and springer before and just after the highway bridge on the swartkops on a variety of crazy charlies. And the smaller Leeries smash Zonkers and Clouser minnows after the bridge towards the mouth.

Offline FCLoretz

  • The B-Specialist
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Re: PE Fly fishers
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 10:44:46 AM »
Thanks WK,


But like I said. I need a permanent member based in PE.


My friend is very much a newby ito FF. So he really needs someone to help him and show him the ropes
Frederick

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal