Author Topic: Fishing Videos  (Read 6529 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Fishing Videos
« on: September 16, 2013, 03:21:54 PM »
Thought I'd share with you some awesome footage coming out of the GTproductions studio. Subscribe to the Fishtube.tv Youtube and Vimeo channels where we will be doing weekly updates with fresh new exciting videos. Fishing gone viral!!!!!
 :sreel: :geet
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 03:27:04 PM »
The first of many to come!

Tommo catching a variety of Billfish on light spinning tackle at various destinations.

 :billf: :sailf:

Paying the Bills on Vimeo
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 08:38:02 AM »
Tommo gets spooled fishing off St Lazarus Banks!

Getting Spooled on Vimeo
 
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline shagnrelease

  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 12:00:09 PM »
Tommo gets spooled fishing off St Lazarus Banks!

https://vimeo.com/74709386
:hehe: :hehe: Owned!!

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 12:19:36 PM »
Hehehe - "can you follow it?" Ja, with a speedboat!!  :rotfl

Offline Happy Dog

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 596
  • Cred: 78
  • Gender: Male
  • It is called Fishing and not catching
  • Location: Kloof KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 05:41:54 PM »
lovely stuff now getting ready for summer

Offline gavin erwin

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 808
  • Cred: 76
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 28 york rd South Kensington joburg
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »
Awesome stuff!!! (clap)
Reach for a bream!

Offline carll

  • Spin a Holic
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 263
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
Awesome footage ! I think Tommo hooked into a Submarine ! 

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 02:57:25 PM »
Got another one for you guys!

Tigerland HD Promo vimeo preset
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Prego

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2880
  • Cred: 167
  • Gender: Male
  • Because I said so
  • Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »
Great videos  :tkx:

Can only imagine what was going through Tommo's mind when that fish was taking line like that, definitely one of the things that keeps us going back for more

Offline Happy Dog

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 596
  • Cred: 78
  • Gender: Male
  • It is called Fishing and not catching
  • Location: Kloof KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
great videos put up some more please. gets us through cabin fever.

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
You asked for more.....

Surface Smashers Dogtooth Tuna
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »
And for the fly guys some billfish on Fly tackle enjoy  :sailf:

Raise Your Sword Sailfish on Fly
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Prego

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2880
  • Cred: 167
  • Gender: Male
  • Because I said so
  • Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
That doggie surface action is proper  :envy

Any chance you can dig up the video where they fighting a YFT off a tinny and a marlin comes in to try and eat.....think it was in the Seychelles some time ago  :dunno:

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 02:42:59 PM »
@ Prego
I know exactly which clip you talking about... I will find it and put it up!
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 01:32:49 PM »
Found the Marlin Clip! Enjoy!

Marlin Underwater Footage


I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Prego

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2880
  • Cred: 167
  • Gender: Male
  • Because I said so
  • Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 02:42:03 PM »
 :udman: :+ cred: amazing footage that

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 08:22:24 AM »
If you guys missed last nights Inside Angling show you have to try and catch the repeat it was a goodie!

Here is a sneak peak
The Gauntlet Tigerfish On The Upper Zambezi
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
Monster Nile Perch

Darwins Nightmare Nile Perch
I love not man the less, but nature more

Offline Keemo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Cred: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nottingham Road KZN
Re: Fishing Videos
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »
Nothing quite as wild as a pack of Geets! :gt:

Pack Attack
 
I love not man the less, but nature more

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal