Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Pflueger Medalist 1595 RC
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Pflueger Medalist 1595 RC (Read 2693 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Pflueger Medalist 1595 RC
«
on:
September 15, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »
Some how I acquired a spool for one of these
any ideas where I can buy a complete reel? I have a 1595 1/2 RC for my 9wt rod and it is a nice reel so any help to fing a 1595RC would be appreciated
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
E.T.
Senior Member
Posts: 883
Cred: 87
Gender:
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Re: Pflueger Medalist 1595 RC
«
Reply #1 on:
September 25, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
There are a few floating around on e-bay.
Logged
Koos Eckard Rod Designs
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Pflueger Medalist 1595 RC
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal