Author Topic: Flies ready for the market  (Read 3462 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Flies ready for the market
« on: September 10, 2013, 06:34:34 PM »
A friend of mine acquired a fishing shop about a year ago.


Knowing how much a love fly fishing and tying he proposed that II tie for the shop exclusively.
I agreed as I have all the flies I need for the salt etc. but still want to keep on tying and also I can only handle tying for one shop.


So I have now a couple of flies packaged and ready for the shelves.


I feel like a father or something.


And based in Knysna I decided to call it - Knysflies


Every fly has caught fish, so I am confident that others will have success with them.


I still have a few more patterns to tie, but they can wait - Not a lot of fly fishing happening at the moment.
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Flies ready for the market
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »
Looking very neat Brian - hope you enjoy the venture!

Offline briansflyfishing

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Cred: 11
  • Gender: Male
  • Not tonight baby, I gotta fly.
  • Location: Knysna - W/Cape
Re: Flies ready for the market
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
Cheers Rory
 Just a side line thing to get my fix, but I will.
Not tonight baby, I gotta fly!!!

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Flies ready for the market
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:34:33 PM »
Very nice ! I have had tons of fish on the Flipper !
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal