0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
How did I know Kallie will volunteer to instruct an only ladies wool swingers morning. Only if he dresses up like a "gentleman" again!
Gooi dates Herman !!!
Eiissshh, Doesn't look like much interest Sorry Debbie, but it's going to have to be on the 25th ( Sunday ). I will have a minimum of 3 non forum newbies with me. Debbie, I owe you a trip on the Vaal this summer.
Sorry Debbie, but it's going to have to be on the 25th ( Sunday ). I will have a minimum of 3 non forum newbies with me. Debbie, I owe you a trip on the Vaal this summer.
Sorry Herman... I'll be in DBN for a wedding that weekend... for organizing...Can't wait to hit the Vaal !
Quote from: Homie on August 13, 2013, 09:06:43 PM Sorry Herman... I'll be in DBN for a wedding that weekend... for organizing...Can't wait to hit the Vaal !Why do you want to hit the vaal? What did it do to you?Does it not provide you with water and industry?Cant your disagreement be settled without violence?