Well this report is a bit overdue but Ive been experiencing some issues with my internet connection hence its a bit late.
The weekend of the 28th-3rd of July we had our annual family gathering. This year we all went to the Cavern Berg Resort in the northern berg. I didn't get a chance to do much fishing thanks to all the other goings on but on the Monday before we left I slipped out for a short session.
Now the last time I went flyfishing was about 5 years ago

a strong wind off the mountains did not help my rusty casting style either

all I can say is thank goodness my vest covered the UA badges or I would have brought shame to the forum. After hooking every bush in sight and thrashing the water to a white froth I managed to bag myself 7 trout

all were taken on a hamils killer. They ranged in size from microscopic fish with their mothers chasing after them telling them not to play in the road to about 500g. While not big it was still a great way to spend my last 2 hours in the mountains. Also great to see I can still cast a fly
I just have a couple of pics, fishing on your own isn't conducive to a variety of pics