Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone? (Read 2319 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Wynand13
Senior Member
Posts: 285
Cred: 51
Gender:
Location: Krugersdorp
Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone?
«
on:
June 28, 2013, 08:41:17 AM »
I am planning to test Emhlangeni tomorrow who is keen to join?
They stocked this week, I know its spawning time, but its worth a shot...
The venue is close to
N12 Off Ramp Babsfontein Eloff Sundra as far as I can figure out.
Logged
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….
UrbanFF
Member
Posts: 108
Cred: 6
Gender:
Location: Weltevredenpark
Re: Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone?
«
Reply #1 on:
June 28, 2013, 12:14:13 PM »
I can't make it as my daughter is having her 21st this weekend - inconsiderate of her !!!
How ever I can recommend the place - good fun and well maintained at a very good catch and release price of R 70 all day !
Our last trip :
http://vimeo.com/69231106
Logged
Wynand13
Senior Member
Posts: 285
Cred: 51
Gender:
Location: Krugersdorp
Re: Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone?
«
Reply #2 on:
June 28, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »
Thanks really looking forward to it now. That is some nice fish landed..
Logged
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Who`s Fishing this weekend Mini Social Anyone?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal