0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Whats happened here on UA?All of a sudden there have been a lot of threads on flyfishing.Is it becasue the BEEG boat boys have flat batteries?
Nooit Kallie, come summer we must just switch to Yellowfish mode
Quote from: Rory on June 20, 2013, 11:35:53 AMNooit Kallie, come summer we must just switch to Yellowfish mode Czech Nymph is not fly fishing
Czech Nymph is not fly fishing
Quote from: Rory on June 20, 2013, 11:35:53 AMNooit Kallie, come summer we must just switch to Yellowfish mode Czech Nymphing is not fly fishing
Quote from: Lichia amia on June 20, 2013, 11:46:17 AMQuote from: Rory on June 20, 2013, 11:35:53 AMNooit Kallie, come summer we must just switch to Yellowfish mode Czech Nymphing is not fly fishing :popcorn !As long as I attempt to cast the fly it is
I see my jedi mind tricks are not working today...
Quote from: icstuff on June 20, 2013, 12:35:46 PMI see my jedi mind tricks are not working today... Hmmmmm, much to learn, you still have young paddawan...
I am sorry that I have caused you shame master Rory-wan Kenobi