Hi Jaen, I've been going there for the last 8 years...I have timeshare .
Accommodation is really top class and the food in the restaurant is really really good...
There is a special running now which is definitively worth going!! PM me if you want more details bud...I've got it on a mailer sent to me.
Any-one for that matter can PM me as well to get details...Accommodation : All suites have gasfireplaces, underfloor heating and heated towelrails so the place is really geared for the winter...
Fishing: There are 6 dams stocked with trout whereas the dam in front of the luxury lakeside suites is the most popular and accesable...we have taken some beauties there up to 2 kgs...you wont really find bigger fish unless you fish in the 3 back dams...there is almost no line-pressure on those waters but fishing is challenging( a float tube will get you around and in the zone)
But give me a call , I can give you all the info you need
