0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
If not someone can always "make" a brown troot for you...
Kallie, any Brown Trout there?
Would anybody share the layout for us? Amount of dams etc?
Quote from: Wynand13 on June 18, 2013, 09:42:44 AMWould anybody share the layout for us? Amount of dams etc? Here is the link to their web site http://wildlifesouthafrica.com/on-the-rocks-flyfishing/ PS: we only get the discount @ R100 for the day if we are 8 or more fishing ...
Quote from: Lichia amia on June 18, 2013, 09:56:53 AMQuote from: Wynand13 on June 18, 2013, 09:42:44 AMWould anybody share the layout for us? Amount of dams etc? Here is the link to their web site http://wildlifesouthafrica.com/on-the-rocks-flyfishing/ PS: we only get the discount @ R100 for the day if we are 8 or more fishing ...How many are we then? I am brining Mrs IC and IC jr.
Since we are brining non fishing partners - are they going to make us lunch?
Quote from: icstuff on June 18, 2013, 11:06:58 AMQuote from: Lichia amia on June 18, 2013, 09:56:53 AMQuote from: Wynand13 on June 18, 2013, 09:42:44 AMWould anybody share the layout for us? Amount of dams etc? Here is the link to their web site http://wildlifesouthafrica.com/on-the-rocks-flyfishing/ PS: we only get the discount @ R100 for the day if we are 8 or more fishing ...How many are we then? I am brining Mrs IC and IC jr. We should be okay : Lichia x 4 Homithzzz and Mrs Homithzz ( non Fishing ) IseethingsWalks Gavin = 8
I dissagree with your statements Kallie I dont think Gavin will be joining us he left for the Eastern Cape yesterday, but I have a mate, Jason, who would like to fish can I ask him to pull through?
Moms and kids scare the crap out of me, especially if they phone on fathersday!