Author Topic: Tsunami Lures by Jarvis Walker  (Read 2850 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Tsunami Lures by Jarvis Walker
« on: December 27, 2012, 07:18:22 PM »
I went to the local tackle shop to get another pair of split ring pliers, no idea where the others are ? Nikao?
and found some Tsunami lures in the 'bargin box'any one used them?
The blue one is 90mm spoonbill minnow, the black and red job is 110mm x-deep crank, I will change the split rings and trebles as they look a bit light.
 
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal