Author Topic: Monster Brown Trout  (Read 3340 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Monster Brown Trout
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Estimated weight is between 21.76 and 23.05 lbs.
Estimated length is between 29-29.5"
Estimated girth is between 24-24.5"






Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
Unreal! Do you know where this fish was caught Gerhard?

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:43:49 PM »
By the standard of the photography, it could well be Gerhard's!

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
Unreal! Do you know where this fish was caught Gerhard?


I wish it was mine...  :hnthnt:


This monster was caught in a river in the Colorado - USA


A 10# trout in SA is rare enough...


A 20# trout is almost un heard off.






Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 02:10:54 PM »
Here is another photo

[sie=
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:18:24 PM by Gerhard »

Offline Kumz

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 02:15:30 PM »
Wow , thats a Monster trout ... TFS

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
SLAB of note !

Offline super_daav

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 855
  • Cred: 74
  • Gender: Male
  • Lower Zambezi 2009
  • Location: Durban, KZN
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
Haibo thats an epic fish!!!
Kingfisher.co.za
Official Daiwa agent

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Monster Brown Trout
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 08:18:46 PM »
thats a bus
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal