0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
The sooner these guys leave Durban the better for all in Durban, and better for fishing.
Heard a similar story... What is the history behind the Seine Netters and why does the DSBC have this affiliation with them?
Quote from: Fishing Adventures on November 20, 2012, 09:07:34 AMThe sooner these guys leave Durban the better for all in Durban, and better for fishing. Agreed Mike, what really grinds me is that the DSBC accommodates them...
how do i send a pm
cool thanx done
Someone in Kzn must find a conservation minded reporter and see if they will look into it. The sooner that this gets exposed the better. If the DSBC is part of this, they should be brought into the light and shown for their part in this. I swear if I was not in CT, I'd gladly get onto it. Ask the department of fisheries to look into it, someone must do something. If the DSBC have any involvement in this at all, the head of that club should be held accountable.