Author Topic: Elandskloof trout festival  (Read 3366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Elandskloof trout festival
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:34:34 AM »
Who is going to the festival next weekend?


I will be fishing as I had a lot of fun on the water last year and there are some really nice prices as well.




Offline Wynand13

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 285
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp
Re: Elandskloof trout festival
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 07:39:05 AM »
Hi Gerhard
Do you have more info on this please?
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Elandskloof trout festival
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:10:29 AM »


FORELFEES /TROUT FESTIVAL

Ten bate van Belfast Rusoord



DATE:        25 AUGUST 2012
TIME:       5.30AM



Flyfishing competition:  Start @ 6am – 5pmRegistration fee R 400 per person (Children under 12 @ R200)
(includes: Competition, Brunch & Dinner)
Fantastic Prizes!
Demonstrations, Fly Tying, Fly Casting !!
Prize giving DINNER with Live entertainment –
Nantes & Adele, everyone welcome!!
PROGRAM:
6.00 – 8.30 am                                  First Session
9.00 – 11.30 am                               Second Session
11.30 am                                                BRUNCH  1.00 – 3.00 pm                                  Third Session
3.00 – 5.00 pm                                  Fourth Session
6.30pm                                                     Prize Giving
7.30pm                                                     Dinner Dance with Live Entertainment @ R 120 pp
Accommodation and Camping available
Besprekings / Information and Bookings:
TEL :  013 2540136 / 082 922 6835
www.elandskloof.co.za / info@elandskloof.co.za
Day Visitors Welcome
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:21:48 AM by Gerhard »

Offline Wynand13

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 285
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Krugersdorp
Re: Elandskloof trout festival
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
Thank you

I am unfortunately booked that weekend as we have 2 family birthdays.... But hope you have a great one
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal