Author Topic: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad  (Read 6335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline L Hooker

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1330
  • Cred: 55
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 02:52:17 PM »
Awesome fish well done  (clap)

Offline cswhitehead

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Richards Bay, KZN
Re: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2014, 09:39:58 PM »
 well done bud awesome catches :envy


Offline Cage

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 317
  • Cred: 64
  • Gender: Male
  • I FISH THEREFORE I LIVE
  • Location: JHB, Gauteng
Re: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 02:04:44 PM »
Awesome awesome catch man! Well done, your catch rate of beautiful fish is going up quickly!

Offline WJ

  • Team Blacktip
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 298
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Londen, Eastern Cape
Re: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 12:48:31 PM »
Dammit you are on fire. Well done it with those awesome catches. I am so jealous :envy
Once again congrats :happ: [size=78%] [/size]

Offline Walt

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 101
  • Cred: 4
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandvlei,Muizenburg,Cape Town
Re: 09/02/2014 First GT for 2014, and a Shad
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
AAAmazing!
 
Exceptional Catch and just as exceptional was the explicit report which made me feel I was right there as part of the catches.
 
The ONLY problem is That I sadly wasn't there.Simple answer is that if you invite me next time,I can take the pics,and no need to distract the ladies in full flight with their jogging,lol.
 
Its the 2nd time in an hour that St Lucia has been mentioned to me wrt GTs,and BEEG fish.Must be a message therein.
 
Highly Inspirational stuff,Yakusa!
 
Congrats! 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:03:38 PM by Walt »
Whats Diffs between 6 Elephants&Half Doz Eggs?
Don't know?Then best to leave shopping to wife!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal