Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
what fly line?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: what fly line? (Read 8416 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
icstuff
The Ultimate Clown
Ultimate member
Posts: 1105
Cred: 77
Gender:
It's the Water's fault!
Location: Meyerton
Re: what fly line?
«
Reply #20 on:
August 24, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
Mr Hook
Logged
Squid Happens!
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: what fly line?
«
Reply #21 on:
August 24, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »
thank you Mike
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
what fly line?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal