Author Topic: what fly line?  (Read 8412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline icstuff

  • The Ultimate Clown
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1105
  • Cred: 77
  • Gender: Male
  • It's the Water's fault!
  • Location: Meyerton
Re: what fly line?
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
Mr Hook  :+ cred:
Squid Happens!

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: what fly line?
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »
thank you Mike  :+ cred:
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal