Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Trout fishing
»
DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt (Read 2514 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
«
on:
December 04, 2012, 08:40:22 AM »
I am looking for a DI 3 line that will not brake the bank.
I have always fished with Cortland 444 but R750 for a line is just not in my budget now...
What lines do you guys suggest I look at?
Logged
WalkersKiller
Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 7417
Cred: 366
Gender:
Conservation First!
Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
«
Reply #1 on:
December 04, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »
Gerhard not too sure about pricing but I know cortland is expensive, have you l;ooked at 6th sense delta 5/6, think they go for about R500?
Logged
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
«
Reply #2 on:
December 04, 2012, 10:34:52 AM »
Dont know the line...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Trout fishing
»
DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal