Author Topic: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt  (Read 2513 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:40:22 AM »
I am looking for a DI 3 line that will not brake the bank.


I have always fished with Cortland 444 but R750 for a line is just not in my budget now...


What lines do you guys suggest I look at?

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »
Gerhard not too sure about pricing but I know cortland is expensive, have you l;ooked at 6th sense delta 5/6, think they go for about R500?

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: DI 3 - Sinking line 5/6wt
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:34:52 AM »
Dont know the line...

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal