Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod. (Read 4381 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
huntley
Senior Member
Posts: 89
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
«
on:
April 21, 2022, 07:28:42 AM »
I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod to remake as a spinning rod. If anyone has something they are willing to sell please contact me. Thanks in advance
Logged
fishatic
Ultimate member
Posts: 500
Cred: 14
Gender:
Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
«
Reply #1 on:
April 22, 2022, 07:27:21 PM »
Roy,
Call me I can help with a blank.
B
Logged
huntley
Senior Member
Posts: 89
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
«
Reply #2 on:
April 23, 2022, 04:51:25 PM »
Thanks to Brandon I am now sorted out with a blank.
Logged
fishatic
Ultimate member
Posts: 500
Cred: 14
Gender:
Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
«
Reply #3 on:
June 02, 2022, 01:23:52 PM »
C'mon Huntley!
How is it going?
Logged
huntley
Senior Member
Posts: 89
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
«
Reply #4 on:
June 04, 2022, 08:33:19 PM »
The rod is awesome. Heading down the south coast on Monday and will let you know how it throws a spoon off the bricks. Hopefully will get to christen it before I have to come back. Will keep you posted.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
CLASSIFIEDS
»
WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal