Ok I think a bit of background would help, Im immigrating to Indonesia next year (married to an Indonesian).
Im in contact with the local fishermen there after I made friends during my visit in 2018. Tragically I did not get time to fish, yeah I know...but my wife has like 20 million cousins to visit.
Anyway, they are into jigging and deep dropping baits. Not much spinning, possibly due to lack of suitable equipment being affordable and widely available. I hope to submit some fishing reports once Im settled in, in order to give a clearer description of the local species.
Im on a budget as immigrating is not cheap so Im using what I have and buying used tackle if I can afford it.
So basically trying to get the job done with the following:
Reels
Saragosa F 8k
Daiwa BG 8k
Daiwa SL50 SH
Rods
Shimano Exage 80 HSA
Kingfisher Swordman
Daiwa Saltiga 40lb trolling stick
Would appreciate some help and advice. Thanks gents.