ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website

FRESHWATER ANGLING => Fly fishing => Trout fishing => Topic started by: Big Van on August 13, 2010, 09:53:03 AM

Title: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Big Van on August 13, 2010, 09:53:03 AM
Hi Guys
Leeuwkloof Trout Estate offer UA Members special rates at : Weekends R200.00 PPPN and weekdays R150.00 PPPN. If a group of four or more people book for a weekend will the rate be R150.00 PPPN.
Check website: www.leeuwkloof.co.za (http://www.leeuwkloof.co.za)
Cheers mates
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: jaenswart on August 13, 2010, 12:13:21 PM
Big Van,

definitely gonna visit. thanks
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Rory on August 13, 2010, 01:47:44 PM
Talking to Andrew after his stay there, I must also make a plan, sounds like an awesome place. w;k
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: schloshd1 on August 15, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
Ja, I seriously enjoyed my stay there, got my first brown and my biggest rainbow. Super fishing and excellent accommodation. :thmsup"
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Big Van on August 17, 2010, 08:39:14 AM
Hi Schlosd
I am glad you guys had a good time and nice fishing. I will try to be there myself next time.
Cheers
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Gerhard on October 21, 2010, 07:58:27 AM
I think its time I go and do some exploring...  w;k
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Tsutsuma on October 21, 2010, 08:06:14 AM
I think its time I go and do some exploring...  w;k
I agree Gerhard
I want to go as soon as the cold sets in next year and try my hand at Fly Fishing for
Trout
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Gerhard on October 21, 2010, 08:18:02 AM
I agree Gerhard
I want to go as soon as the cold sets in next year and try my hand at Fly Fishing for
Trout

Wait till it gets cold???

I fish for them any time of the year. The water up on the highveld are always cold. On warm days you just need to hunt them deeper...
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: WalkersKiller on October 21, 2010, 11:30:00 AM
Will definitely pay you guys a visit sometime Big Van! The place looks awesome!
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: J-Rock on October 21, 2010, 02:46:12 PM
 :tkx: for the info Big Van. Will put it on my to do list!!!
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Capt. Hook on October 21, 2010, 03:23:46 PM
Very nice gesture Big Van.  :tkx:
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: TUNAMAN on October 21, 2010, 04:06:21 PM
Stephan dit is baie gaaf van die Liberty manne......  (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

Mag die granders aan julle lyne byt. Dit is tyd maat.
 fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: ProKayak on August 31, 2012, 08:31:12 AM
Went there once with Woerman, what a place.....

Wouldn't mind being neighbours........ w;k [size=78%] [/size]
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on September 11, 2012, 07:04:06 PM
We going there on the 23rd Sept for a week :yipee: . Wonder if they will give me the special for the week-end?
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on September 11, 2012, 07:27:12 PM
Hi Guys
Leeuwkloof Trout Estate offer UA Members special rates at : Weekends R200.00 PPPN and weekdays R150.00 PPPN. If a group of four or more people book for a weekend will the rate be R150.00 PPPN.
Check website: www.leeuwkloof.co.za (http://www.leeuwkloof.co.za)
Cheers mates

Sent Denise an e-mail, hope the week-end 28th Sept is still open.
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Kumz on September 12, 2012, 07:43:27 AM
Awesome venue ...
here is a report ....  http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=11110.new#new (http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=11110.new#new)

Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on October 01, 2012, 11:13:12 AM
Wow what an awsome place, the houses are super clean and super modern and Ouma Maggie is a diamond. It was a great pleasure to meet such wonderful people like Stephan (Big Van) and Franco. It was so great, we where lucky enough to spend a extra night. Unfortunatly the wind nearly blew us away, but then it is September. I will recommend Leeuwkloof to all my fly fishing (and not fishing) mates.  (clap)
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Big Van on October 02, 2012, 08:17:48 AM
Hi Kevin it was nice meeting you and your wife. Hope your leg recover quickly. Glad you had a good rest and nice time. Looking forward to see you again.
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on November 19, 2012, 05:51:36 PM
Hi Big Van hope you and your family are well. Are these rates still valid for next month? We r planning to spend some time there again next Month.
Regards,
Kevin.   
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Big Van on November 22, 2012, 11:15:24 AM
Hi Kevin
Sorry that I came only back to you today but I only came back to Middelburg last night. I see you have made a booking already at the office. I will arrange for special rate during the week days but unfortunately not over the long weekends.
Keep well Stephan
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on November 22, 2012, 05:12:03 PM
Not a problem Stefan, we are thinking of extending our stay for a bit longer.
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: kevinlab on November 27, 2012, 07:27:52 PM
 hey damn if you snooze you loose :blush:   full up :-( .

Always next year again  :clwn .
Title: Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
Post by: Big Van on April 01, 2015, 08:36:17 AM
Hi guys we have two houses open this Easter Weekend we offer it to you at R200 pppn and children under12 free. Please contact the booking office Martlie 0132462832 or martlie@wateras.co.za . Looking forward to seeyou at the farm this weekend.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal