Author Topic: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate  (Read 41433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Big Van

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Cred: 33
  • Location: Middelburg Mpumalanga
Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:53:03 AM »
Hi Guys
Leeuwkloof Trout Estate offer UA Members special rates at : Weekends R200.00 PPPN and weekdays R150.00 PPPN. If a group of four or more people book for a weekend will the rate be R150.00 PPPN.
Check website: www.leeuwkloof.co.za
Cheers mates

Offline jaenswart

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:13:21 PM »
Big Van,

definitely gonna visit. thanks

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 01:47:44 PM »
Talking to Andrew after his stay there, I must also make a plan, sounds like an awesome place. w;k

Offline schloshd1

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 278
  • Cred: 31
  • Location: Kelvin, Jozi
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »
Ja, I seriously enjoyed my stay there, got my first brown and my biggest rainbow. Super fishing and excellent accommodation. :thmsup"
I'm a weekend drinker, I start on Saturday and end on Friday - Bill Hicks

Offline Big Van

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Cred: 33
  • Location: Middelburg Mpumalanga
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
Hi Schlosd
I am glad you guys had a good time and nice fishing. I will try to be there myself next time.
Cheers

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »
I think its time I go and do some exploring...  w;k

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 08:06:14 AM »
I think its time I go and do some exploring...  w;k
I agree Gerhard
I want to go as soon as the cold sets in next year and try my hand at Fly Fishing for
Trout

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 08:18:02 AM »
I agree Gerhard
I want to go as soon as the cold sets in next year and try my hand at Fly Fishing for
Trout

Wait till it gets cold???

I fish for them any time of the year. The water up on the highveld are always cold. On warm days you just need to hunt them deeper...

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »
Will definitely pay you guys a visit sometime Big Van! The place looks awesome!

J-Rock

  • Guest
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 02:46:12 PM »
 :tkx: for the info Big Van. Will put it on my to do list!!!

Offline Capt. Hook

  • Official ball thrower for my dog
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3140
  • Cred: 338
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durbs
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
Very nice gesture Big Van.  :tkx:

TUNAMAN

  • Guest
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »
Stephan dit is baie gaaf van die Liberty manne......  (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

Mag die granders aan julle lyne byt. Dit is tyd maat.
 fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg fshg

Offline ProKayak

  • Think KAYAK
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 22
  • Life is simple...FISH, EAT, FISH, SLEEP & FISH
  • Location: Amanzimtoti
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:31:12 AM »
Went there once with Woerman, what a place.....

Wouldn't mind being neighbours........ w;k [size=78%] [/size]

Offline kevinlab

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
We going there on the 23rd Sept for a week :yipee: . Wonder if they will give me the special for the week-end?

Offline kevinlab

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 07:27:12 PM »
Hi Guys
Leeuwkloof Trout Estate offer UA Members special rates at : Weekends R200.00 PPPN and weekdays R150.00 PPPN. If a group of four or more people book for a weekend will the rate be R150.00 PPPN.
Check website: www.leeuwkloof.co.za
Cheers mates

Sent Denise an e-mail, hope the week-end 28th Sept is still open.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:36:58 AM by kevinlab »

Offline Kumz

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 07:43:27 AM »

Offline kevinlab

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »
Wow what an awsome place, the houses are super clean and super modern and Ouma Maggie is a diamond. It was a great pleasure to meet such wonderful people like Stephan (Big Van) and Franco. It was so great, we where lucky enough to spend a extra night. Unfortunatly the wind nearly blew us away, but then it is September. I will recommend Leeuwkloof to all my fly fishing (and not fishing) mates.  (clap)

Offline Big Van

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Cred: 33
  • Location: Middelburg Mpumalanga
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 08:17:48 AM »
Hi Kevin it was nice meeting you and your wife. Hope your leg recover quickly. Glad you had a good rest and nice time. Looking forward to see you again.

Offline kevinlab

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Johannesburg
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »
Hi Big Van hope you and your family are well. Are these rates still valid for next month? We r planning to spend some time there again next Month.
Regards,
Kevin.   

Offline Big Van

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 431
  • Cred: 33
  • Location: Middelburg Mpumalanga
Re: Special rates for UA Members at Leeuwkloof Trout Estate
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »
Hi Kevin
Sorry that I came only back to you today but I only came back to Middelburg last night. I see you have made a booking already at the office. I will arrange for special rate during the week days but unfortunately not over the long weekends.
Keep well Stephan

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal