0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
R50-00 Reel, can i send you and order?is this retail or wholesale price?Discount?
Great job, Willie! A suggestion if I may: when you make the big box, add some velcro straps to hold the reels down when in transport.
Deenzyking correct Rosewood is a solid wood that is heavy, it is intended to store the reel in and for when I travel from my place to wherever I am going to fish to protect the reel. I have since the weekend come up with the idea to make one big box for all my reels and than they will be protected and take them out as I need them to go fishing.
Quote from: SAfish on April 25, 2012, 10:39:25 AMGreat job, Willie! A suggestion if I may: when you make the big box, add some velcro straps to hold the reels down when in transport. Cover the reel in Cling film and use expanding foam to make a sort of bed for the reel