0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
8. If you are Married. Keep your Wedding ring safe. Or else SWAMBO will be hazardous to your health.
Quote from: FCLoretz on February 03, 2012, 02:43:54 PM8. If you are Married. Keep your Wedding ring safe. Or else SWAMBO will be hazardous to your health. Now where have I seen that ?
Sorry Herman I almost fell of my chair laughing at the picture you painted! And I bet your wife did not feel sorry for you when you told her the story
Quote from: icstuff on February 07, 2012, 08:27:08 AMSorry Herman I almost fell of my chair laughing at the picture you painted! And I bet your wife did not feel sorry for you when you told her the story You are quite correct. To Denise fishing is a form of masochism, especially if you choose to fish in winter, with air temps of - 8 deg C, ( Memel @ 06:00 )
Hi Ziggy,Thanks for the post on waders, I will rectify my original post.I have only fished once before with waders and had no problems, in general I wet wade.