0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Just an idea...kids under 13 should get double point to give them a chance aswell and it would encourage them to put alot of effort into this comp aswell
Well that's great..it will encourage parents to join there kids up to UA..and it can help grow the site with our future anglers
There we go 1 of my daughters are registered as Baby cracker ...now just to register the other one as teenage cracker then we will all me sorted..gees i better register mom cracker aswell...cause she catches fish to
hello every 1 nice 2 be with all u guys..
Does this include the fish I catch during clubcomps? And how will I submit these fish? (We don't take pics during comps as time is usually a constraint, but all fish are weighed atthe end of the day. Can I submit my club results maybe?