0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Reefsvery nice there.it's time you put all those traces to the test, no use just making them.we want prqactical feed backss
.. proper swimbait trace that.. .
Where's yours??????
Nice trace Tony but I have doubts about any J hook anywhere near a circle.
10/0 may open easily - it even looks thin. 12/0... I don't think so.... Is as thick as the VMC Longliner 12/0'sBut I'm not crazy about the idea of using Circles on Swim Baits anyway. Pic no. 3 is my preferred setup... 2 Mustad Big Game J Hooks back to back...
I agree that the 10/0 is bnot strong but niether is the 11/0 and i have had the 14/0 mustad (the longline one) open on a raggie of 117kgs can only imagine what a zambi etc would do.... however it might work 100% but i wouldnt want to increase the risk rather use the 20/0 mustad (R15) or the 18/0 mustad(R12.50) or even 16/0(R5) all of which are stronger or just use j hooks? but i could be wrong...