0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Just to add to the experience;I always had this fantasy of catching a 15kg + Couta (or something) off the kayak.I'm not so sure anymore. I battled to "land" the Wahoo from a Z-Craft under the expert supervisionof Mike and was shaking for 20 minutes afterwards.Off a kayak? Don't think so
Thanks Safish & ReefzI'm going to relive this morning's experience over & over before falling asleep tonight!
Just remember that not all fishing trips go well like this, there are even better days sometimes and then there are really lousy days.
AH & PH, I've been reading your regular posts waiting with anticipation for your first "big" fish. Finally it's happened and you could not have chosen a better skipper and guide to do this with.Mike is so very correct when he commends the two of you on your support for one another in this sport!Mike to you, WELL DONE AGAIN!!Was 4 hours enough to flatten to coffee?