0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hell looks like we need to plan a tuna trip too never mind a Marlin trip. Am I correct in saying they are in RB all year round like the bait size we get in Durban?
I agree, I am over Those billies for a while they gave me a real hiding this trip!!The gas bottles are around most of the year, but traditionally our prime North coast Tuna season is traditionally over april and may, but this may have something to do with the weather and the guys getting out to the deep then, where as earlier from sept to feb the weather is a bit too tempramental??
So April / May then! WitchCraft will be ready for those trips out into the deep!
awesome stuff! hows the new pilot?
LOL, been slow getting it in! Will be done soon! Thanks for the help!
I am not finished with those Richards Bay
Nice fish FA - Congrats. You mention 80lb class rods and line - what length were the rods, tuna sticks or marlin rods?
LOL - when I saw you at the Ultracity at 2:30am, it looked like those tuna almost finished you!
Tiagra 80lb 5'6" Bent Butts