Author Topic: Make your own wading stick  (Read 12126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kumz

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Make your own wading stick
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 02:46:41 PM »
Kumz - I think it will be too "floaty" - but, it may operate as a float so that you can save yourself and avaid the Benoni guy!

 :hehe: i will take my chances with bamboo stick ... Thank u ... Not that oke ....  w;k

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Make your own wading stick
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 02:51:42 PM »
Kumz - I think it will be too "floaty" - but, it may operate as a float so that you can save yourself and avaid the Benoni guy!

 :happ:  :happ:  :hnthnt:  :nuts:  :happ:  :nuts:  :hehe:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal