0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Thanks man. Here are a few pics. While I prefer the Vaal and Sterkies, I definitely enjoy the occasional trip to Dullies.
That photos brings back a lot of good memories spend on that dam... I have caught 100's of fish in that dam as a boy. My only brown trout also comes out of that dam.Need to get back there and spend some time on my float tube... Good to hear the dam is still producing good catches ...
Nice Andrew! I'm sorry I couldn't make this one. Next time!
Ja, too bad man. You missed the Friday night boxing match at the Poachers.
My mate got almost all his fish on boobies.
And you told me that you didn't pack a girl? Sweet report, hopefully next time I would be lucky enough to get an invite too?
Koos my friend, you are far to squeeky clean to spend a weekend with us reprobates, unless of course you are the "designated driver" :sml: :sml:After all Rory has enough blackmail photies from the Badplaas trip to keep him in beer for a lifetime. Imagine two of you so suitably armed.