Author Topic: "Cormoran" yesterday  (Read 5426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
"Cormoran" yesterday
« on: November 02, 2010, 11:20:57 AM »
Yesterday on our return from Inhaca Island -
one of our Club boats went fishing for some eating fish.
Richard went with the owners of the boat.
Danilo - a close friend of mine was invited as well.

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:21:53 AM »
Here Danilo with his best for the day - lol

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 11:23:16 AM »
Here Richard with a nice Red Snapper.
I believe they would have done it in the oven with potatos and tomato.

Offline shagnrelease

  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
The owners are very nice guys, and even offered an open ride for me whenever I am in Maputo, thats very cool in my book!! looks like they got some good fish as well!

Tsutsuma

  • Guest
Re: "Cormoran" yesterday
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »
The owners are very nice guys, and even offered an open ride for me whenever I am in Maputo, thats very cool in my book!! looks like they got some good fish as well!
Yes - know them for a long time.
I am mates with there Dad that has a Lodge on the beach at TOFO - Inhambane.
I am glad you met Richard - strong as a Ox and a jigging machine.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal