Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
News and Announcements
»
Welcome
»
Pictures not currently available
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Pictures not currently available (Read 21723 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Sixpack
Member
Posts: 1
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Mossel Bay
Pictures not currently available
«
on:
March 04, 2024, 10:28:25 AM »
Hi. I am a new member and still feeling my way around this very informative UA book of absolute knowledge.
I just have a quick question: Why is there no pictures in certain links, for example
https://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.msg296711#msg296711?
Is there a specific place to ask questions, if this is not the correct procedure?
Thanks.
Logged
Fransvg
Member
Posts: 21
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Bellville
Re: Pictures not currently available
«
Reply #1 on:
March 07, 2024, 01:10:21 PM »
Hi Sixpack.
I, sadly, do not have definite answers for you. I too am relatively new to the forum and have noticed it as wellfrom time to time.
I suspect that the photographs in question are links to photographs that were uploaded somewhere externally and that these links no longer exists. But, like I said, I don't know. I am speculating.
Frans
Logged
REEFMAN
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 9766
Cred: 768
Gender:
Location: Jozi
Re: Pictures not currently available
«
Reply #2 on:
March 08, 2024, 06:41:09 AM »
Some articles written had Photo's uploaded to Photobucket, who has since become pay to view, previously being free. Unless the Original poster pays for hosting their photos, these pics are unaccessible.
Logged
Big B
Barry
Ultimate member
Posts: 760
Cred: 20
Gender:
I am a fish-a-holic!
Location: Pretoria
Re: Pictures not currently available
«
Reply #3 on:
March 18, 2024, 11:20:03 PM »
Thx for clarifying Reefman.
Logged
Lets go FISHING!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
News and Announcements
»
Welcome
»
Pictures not currently available
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal