0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
T I figure if I use circle hooks then I will be able to strike in time and being new to this the rod will absorb striking too hard in the excitement of getting a bite.
Spinning , lure fishing in strand are , very limited . Leervis elf and Kob that would be targets .Going down on your tackle will aid in the fun part as these fish are generally small , but fun to catch .If you gooi small plugs and spoons 1 Oz .The reefs I would not suggest you go,outhrere alone .From the slip to vblakes beach are the area predominantly produce above mentioned species on lures .
Quote from: Johnsam on November 23, 2020, 09:11:44 PMT I figure if I use circle hooks then I will be able to strike in time and being new to this the rod will absorb striking too hard in the excitement of getting a bite. JohnsamPlease explain dropshot with circle hooks or are you referring to bait fishing?