Author Topic: HAMMERED at Inhaca  (Read 16582 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline UmdlotiOnDad

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 104
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 09:51:38 AM »
Hi Mike any chance you could forward on camp contact details? Place is looking very lekker. Well done on  :dor: :wahoo: :yft: :sailf: :billf:

Offline DROM MP

  • DROM
  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Why? - "Because I can"
  • Location: Komatipoort Mpumalanga
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 02:14:54 PM »
Well done on the excellent catches Mike (clap)

Offline Hammer

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 775
  • Cred: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bryanston, Gauteng
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2018, 03:41:49 PM »
Hi Mike any chance you could forward on camp contact details? Place is looking very lekker. Well done on  :dor: :wahoo: :yft: :sailf: :billf:

I sent you a PM Mate, I'll give you a call.
"HAMMERED".... The Call Of The Brave.

Offline maganything

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 642
  • Cred: 68
  • Gender: Male
  • I'd rather be fishing
  • Location: Durban North
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2018, 07:32:21 AM »
awesome Mike.
Glad you guys got some quality fish!
2019 Yeld cat 17Ft with 2 x F70 yammies

Offline dugong

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 1676
  • Cred: 54
  • Location: Durban - Warmwater country!!
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
Nice report and even better fish :rck"...................."We ended the day with 7 yft, 3 dorries and a Sailfish release and some bonnies"
Long time since I had a day like this!! :-)
Just Fish!!!

Offline colin

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 752
  • Cred: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kelland , Randburg
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 04:24:19 PM »
 :tkx: great read  :toppie:
My wife allows me to keep all the fishing tackle I can hide.

Offline UmdlotiOnDad

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 104
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:08 PM »
Hi Mike any chance you could forward on camp contact details? Place is looking very lekker. Well done on  :dor: :wahoo: :yft: :sailf: :billf:

I sent you a PM Mate, I'll give you a call.




Hi Mike im not to sure how to reply to your msg, theres no button. Heres my no: zero 8 three 22 six wun three too niner. Cheers Nic

Offline Hammer

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 775
  • Cred: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bryanston, Gauteng
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2018, 01:58:01 PM »
Hi Mike any chance you could forward on camp contact details? Place is looking very lekker. Well done on  :dor: :wahoo: :yft: :sailf: :billf:

I sent you a PM Mate, I'll give you a call.
I'll give you a shout Nic.




Hi Mike im not to sure how to reply to your msg, theres no button. Heres my no: zero 8 three 22 six wun three too niner. Cheers Nic
"HAMMERED".... The Call Of The Brave.

Offline L Hooker

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1330
  • Cred: 55
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: HAMMERED at Inhaca
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2018, 08:31:43 AM »
Awesome congrats Mike  (clap)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal