Author Topic: Solomons PTA sale  (Read 3492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nooduck

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 275
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fourways Johannesburg
Solomons PTA sale
« on: July 03, 2018, 08:31:32 AM »
I recieved a link to the sale currently on at Solomons in Pretoria North.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8lj41-c313jy5z-Jbmyx3wRFkC946Z6pjrLEENxckQ/edit#gid=0


This is a Google spreadsheet.




PS: I don't work for them or get any kickbacks, hopefully you can get a bargain.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Solomons PTA sale
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 04:26:20 PM »
Am I completely out of touch or are those prices not really very special?
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Nooduck

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 275
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Solomons PTA sale
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 04:54:44 PM »
Am I completely out of touch or are those prices not really very special?
I am completely out of touch with prices, so it can very well be ridic :blush:

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Solomons PTA sale
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 05:45:21 PM »
The TLD 25 not a bad price, but I could probably get better
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal