Author Topic: Bandit boats  (Read 7048 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline deepblu

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 577
  • Cred: 12
  • Gender: Male
  • support catch and release, fish for tomrrow!!
  • Location: jhb
Bandit boats
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
hi guys feelings and thoughts on these boats  :tkx:

Offline deepblu

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 577
  • Cred: 12
  • Gender: Male
  • support catch and release, fish for tomrrow!!
  • Location: jhb
Re: Bandit boats
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 04:43:28 PM »
bandit 410 manufactured in eastern cape

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Bandit boats
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 05:42:07 PM »
I've got the 380... Great little skiff. Mark is a pretty decent bloke to deal with and they are really affordable. That being said, the build quality is not fantastic but as stated, really affordable. great on the water as well. When I collected mine late last year, he was busy with the development of the 480 which looked good.
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal